Mi

How do you show your love and gratitude to someone that has been attentive to you for a long time?

I do not know why suddenly I am keen to write something about her. It just came up to my mind after dusk prayer, and even though I know she won't bother to read it I wish she knew me wrote this post.

We call her Mi
It is not an affectionate diminutive of her childhood nickname, Mulyani. It is the way her first children call her, and now all of our family members call her so and I can't remember it clearly whether it was a short form of Umi, or Mami or else. We just call her Mi and no one call her with other names since my first niece was born in 2004.
One of the ladies on the picture is Mi. 

My oldest memory about Mi was when she won sort of lottery called "Sepeda Santai" medal on 1992.  She brought a work desk home as the prize and I remember how hectic people were because of it.

I think it was oldest memory about myself too: I was standing in the front of our parents house, back when I was living in our home town. People yelling at me "Mulyani has got a work desk!"  I was 4 years old at that time. 

Nice old time.

Back to Mi. Mi never went to university but I guarantee you, she is one of the smartest person that I have ever met. She is so good at mathemathic, even her teachers admitted it (according to her of course).

She was just not lucky enough to pursue her dream to be a statician. 

So many good memories about her that I can't tell them all. She never claimed that she is my best but it has been proven naturally, she did her best to me (maybe since the day I was born). A compassionate woman that never asked it back.

One night (circa 2005), few days after I got my first driving license, my motorbike slipped down on a slippery road. Actually a friend rode it and I was sitting upon the pillion.

It was rainy night, a bit damage on my motorbike and I felt hurt in some parts of my body. I went to her room and Mi found me bewildered, didn't know how to tell my father about the motobike. 

She scampered away from her room and came back with a cup of warm tea. I didn't ask for it but she knew that was all I need at the time.

With Mi, I feel loved and feel worthed. She knows me very well and never neglected me. She is invariably there for me. I did tell her everything about my manhood life, yet she still treat me like a five years old boy.

Mi is the first person I would think of, anytime I need some advice. She is better than I am about treating this life in spiritual terms. 

Anytime Mi rattles away about life on religious views, I turn into tattered flag..

Mi and I talk every week through messenger. I find happiness anytime I talk to her, and I feel my world is complete with her be my side. She is the one and the only Mi to me..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disiplin Diri

Gunung

Piala Dunia